Droid 4 for Verizon Wireless is the latest announcement from Motorola in the CES 2012. What comes packed inside the Moto device is Android Gingerbread OS v2.3.5, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 1GB RAM.
Motorola Droid 4 is said to be thinner, faster, and more productive than its predecessors. Here’s a quick look at what all this phone has got:
- 4 inch qHD (940x540 pixels) scratch & scrape resistant display
- Splash resistance
- Five-row slide-out QWERTY keypad
- Thickness – 12mm
- Weight – 178g
- 8MP primary camera with full HD & 1.2MP secondary camera with HD video recording
- 16GB internal memory
- 32GB expansion capacity
- Bluetooth v2.1, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- 1785mAh Li-Ion battery
- MotoCast for remote streaming of data including photos, videos, documents, and more
Motorola has said that official upgrade of Droid 4 to Android Ice Cream Sandwich will be rolled-out soon. We haven’t heard any word on price of the device.