The response to my last post on the Spice Mi-425 was humongous, people seem to be pretty curious about the handset, but there are people who are skeptical too. There are more than few people who asked me the same question – why should we go for the said handset when we can buy a Samsung or a Nokia handset with couple of thousand bucks more? And they are real queries, you are paying your hard earned money for the handset, you got to be sure enough. This article will give you five reasons to go for the Spice Mi-425.
1. The most conspicuous and paramount reason is the bright and color rich 4 inch screen of the handset, which happens to be a TFT LCD one with a resolution of 800x480p. The screen supports more than 262k colors. When I first held the handset in my hand I was enchanted for a moment or two.
2. The second thing that goes in the favor of the Spice Mi-425 is the 1GHz processor, which is not just 1GHz for the name’s sake it functions like one. Fast.
3. Third thing is the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, which in itself is a very good operating system and the added advantage is the proposed ICS upgrade. No need to mention that the ICS is the latest and the best Android OS till date.
4. The fourth thing that makes the Mi-425 special is the marathon 2000 mAh battery. The battery in the handset is better than the Nokia Lumia series and many of the Galaxy series handset as well.
5. The 5MP rear camera is a boon for the image lover. In the last post, I did give a little bit of demonstration of the camera proficiencies of the handset; no need to say that were above the expectation level, you can see that yourself.
Hey folks, are you guys in agreement with me or not let me know through your comments.
You might like to read the following articles too: