LG has officially announced the 5 inch mini tablet, Optimus Vu in Korea. Since Optimus Vu (90.4mm) is wider than Galaxy Note (83mm), it will be more difficult to handle the device. It has IPS display with 1024x768 resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio.
Some more features of Optimus Vu:
- Android Gingerbread. Upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich will be available soon.
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8660 processor.
- Adreno 220 GPU
- 8MP autofocus primary camera with LED flash. 1.3MP front camera.
- LTE, HDMI, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, and T-DMB.
- 32GB internal memory and 1GB RAM.
- Li-Ion 2080 mAh battery.
LG has not revealed the pricing details yet.